May 16, 2016

Guess who's back....!!

Yep, it's me!!  I guess I just couldn't keep away!  After a brief (okay, maybe not so brief) hiatus, I have bitten by the blogging bug once again and decided to reopen my blog!  Sounds weird I know, but it's my blog and I can do whatever I want to with it, right??

So not only am I back, but I have some very exciting news!  I have been featured as a guest writer on the awesome blog Single Mom, What a Life!  My post is on a topic that not many people know I have personal experience with - depression.  I'm highlighting 5 things everyone show know about this condition, and you can read all about it here!

Stay tuned...there's lots more to come.  I have lots of ideas for new posts and can't wait to get started again.  Thank you all for your support and for sticking with me :)

Charlotte

2 comments:

Vote For Me @ The Top Mommy Blogs Directory Vote For Me @ The Top Mommy Blogs Directory