Jul 8, 2016

So yeah...this happened...



A little over a week ago, I was headed to pick up my son form his dad's house for some mommy/son time...and this ish right here happened.  My first fender bender where I was at least partially to blame.  I don't really want to get into the details of how it happened since the insurance companies are still investigating in order to make a decision as to liability.  However, I will say that after this accident, I'll just go ahead and sit in traffic from now on.  Getting to my destination a few minutes earlier just isn't worth the deductible and more importantly, risking my life.

Thankfully, my kids were not in the car when this happened.  I can still remember the sound and feel of the impact, so I can only imagine the lingering effects this experience would have had on them.  It happened so quickly.  I literally did not see him coming.  Just another reminder of how quickly life can be taken away with absolutely no warning.  So hug your kids and your loved ones and tell them you love them at every opportunity, because you never know when it will be your last...
This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Vote For Me @ The Top Mommy Blogs Directory Vote For Me @ The Top Mommy Blogs Directory