Jul 9, 2016

Dating Stories

I have yet to meet anyone that sincerely enjoys dating.  I'm not talking about comfortable dating once you've fallen head over heels in love with your perfect match.  I'm talking about the dreaded first, second, maybe even third dates.  Whether it's a blind date, a Tinder date, or you decided to live dangerously and date a work colleague (NOT a good idea), that first date is the stuff nightmares are made of.  What should I wear?  Should I wear my hear up or down?  Straight or curly?  Should I order a salad so he doesn't think I eat too much?  Will he expect me to pay?  What will we talk about?  What if I don't like him?!  The pressure can be overwhelming!

So in an effort to alleviate that stress, I figured I'd take the time to look on the more humorous side of dating.  I'll pick one hilarious dating story each week, either from online or my own experience, and after having a good chuckle perhaps I'll analyze what went wrong and what could have been done differently to make the experience more enjoyable for all involved.

If you'd like to have your hilarious/disastrous dating experience featured, email me at charlotte@mslawrencewrites.com.

First post will be up on Monday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Vote For Me @ The Top Mommy Blogs Directory Vote For Me @ The Top Mommy Blogs Directory