Jul 14, 2016

Idris Elba

In my humble opinion, Idris Elba is quite possibly one of the most beautiful men to ever walk the face of the Earth.  I dare you to disagree with me.

Craig McDean/Interview Mag

Born in London, England, Mr. Elba is a talented actor, musician and DJ.  He has played many roles on TV and the big screen, including Detective John Luther on the BBC show Luther, and Russell "Stringer" Bell on HBO's The Wire.  And ladies, as of a few months ago he is SINGLE.  Heyyyyyy... ;-)

Someone posted a link to Idris' most recent photo shoot on Facebook, and once I was done drooling I knew I had to share with my lovely readers.  After all, it'd be rude to keep him all to myself.

Click here to see more hot pictures from the shoot. 

You're welcome...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Vote For Me @ The Top Mommy Blogs Directory Vote For Me @ The Top Mommy Blogs Directory