When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you. You pass the Award on to other blogs (make sure to let them know they were nominated) and ask them 11 questions. You're not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated you! (To get the button, right click the picture above and save the picture to your computer. You can then upload to your blog.)
- I have a thing about noses. Some noses bother me, others I can live with.
- I don't like to look at feet. Except mine. And my kids' feet. But no one else's.
- I used to love watching horror movies and was never scared. Then I watched Paranormal Activity and I slept with the light on for 3 nights straight. I haven't watched a scary movie since.
- I have a very sweet tooth. Buy me a red velvet cupcake and I'll be your best friend for life.
- My biggest food craving when I was pregnant with my daughter was strawberry milkshakes. With my son it was hot dogs and fries. The strawberry milkshake craving continues to this day.
- My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving because I never got to celebrate while growing up in England and it always sounded so cool. Plus it's close to my birthday.
- I love my iPhone. This is the only phone I've ever had longer than a year without yearning for a new one and trying to convince myself that the early termination fee can somehow be worked into my budget.
- I did not purchase an HDTV until about a year ago because I didn't see the point. But now that I have one, I wonder why I waited so long to make the change!
- I love reality tv way too much. Real Housewives of whatever city is currently on Bravo, Empire Girls, Hollywood Exes...to name a few.
- I have not gotten a relaxer in my hair since January 2012. Embracing my curls!
- I'm a pretty aggressive driver. If the driver in front of me turns without using their turn signal or drives more than 5mph under the speed limit, I lose it.
Here are the questions I am supposed to answer:
- If you were an instrument, what would you be and why? I would be a flute because the sound is so beautiful, soft, smooth and feminine...just like me! lol kidding...
- Coke or pepsi? Neither. I don't drink soft drinks. I usually drink water or some kind of wine, sangria or margarita. From one extreme to the other right there lol.
- What was the last song you listened to? "Next Lifetime" by Erykah Badu on my Jodeci Pandora station :)
- What purpose does blogging fulfill for you? Blogging is my therapy.
- What did you want to be when you were 5? 10? 15? 5 - I think I wanted to be an astronaut or a flight attendant (I aimed "high"..haha get it, "high?!) 10 - I can't remember but probably a doctor or lawyer. 15 - I wanted to be an obstetrician. Now? The best mom I can be to K and J!
- What is your favorite snack food? guacamole and tortilla chips.
- What is one tradition your family had when you were growing up that you'd like to continue with your family? Sunday dinners together. Although I don't always cook on Sundays like my mom did, I love for us to eat dinner together.
- If you were a pirate searching for buried treasure, what would that treasure be? Clothes and shoes!
- What is your favorite quote and why? I don't really have one that I've chosen to be my favorite!
- What is your favorite time of day? It depends on the day. Weekdays, 5pm when I get off work. Weekends? It doesn't matter. Every hour is great because I'm off work!
- Do you prefer to use Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram? Instagram!
Brummieknits - she also happens to be my sister :)
Beads, Braids & Beyond
Braid With Me
The Single Mom's Dating Diary
The Single Mother Diaries
Sing Your Own Song
Journey to Milfhood
I put on lipgloss for this?